If Zimbabwe is one of your dream safari destinations
Hwange is a great destination throughout the year, however, during the different seasons it changes considerably. It’s helpful to know when it’s rainy and when it’s dry and what the wildlife is like at these times so that you can decide when to arrange your safari. The dryer months of the year are from August to early November, and are often recommended as the best times for viewing wildlife. This is because water is scarce and the animals tend to congregate around the few existing waterholes of the park, which makes them easier to find and view. A lovely morning or afternoon can be spent quietly watching these water sources for activity.
If you would like to stay at a lodge that will ensure all your safari dreams come true, please contact us so that we can help you make the best selection. Where you stay at Hwange National Park can surely make or break your holiday!
Reason to visit Hwange National Park:
- An African Big Five safari destination
- Home to all of Zimbabwe’s specially protected animals
- Famous for its huge elephant herds
- Large concentration of giraffe
- Largest game reserve in Zimbabwe
- Excellent location nearby the mighty Victoria Falls
- Great selection of luxury camps and lodges
- Day and night game drives
- Walking safaris
- Scenic picnic locations and viewing platforms
Whether you’re looking for luxury sojourn or a laid-back getaway with affordable accommodation, we can make it happen!
Once we have all your information and understand the vision for your holiday, we’ll start planning your trip.
With all your plans in place, all you need to do is pack your bags, hop on a plane and travel over land and sea to your destination of choice!