Explore South Africa’s hidden gem – The Madikwe Private Game Reserve
Madikwe Private Game Reserve is South Africa’s 5th largest game reserve, set near the Botswana border in the North West province. The malaria-free reserve is home to a number of fascinating wildlife including the renowned Big 5 and the endangered African wild dog. The vast reserve offers a selection of luxury safari lodges that are suitable for a range of travellers, from ultra luxurious options such as Etali Safari Lodge and Royal Madikwe Safari Lodge, to the family-friendly Tau Game Lodge and Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge.
Reasons to visit Madikwe:
- Travellers will have the chance to see the endangered African wild dog – Madikwe has a few packs that are unafraid of safari vehicles. Seeing the dogs interact with one another is a highlight of any safari!
- The reserve is malaria-free, meaning travellers will not need any anti-malaria vaccinations.
- Madikwe has some of the most stunning scenery in South Africa, with hectares upon hectares of African bushland.
- The reserve offers a host of fantastic safari accommodation, suitable for families, groups and budget safaris.
- Madikwe is one of the leading reserves when it comes to conservation initiatives with their successful Operation Phoenix, wild dog rehabilitation programme.
Whether you’re looking for luxury sojourn or a laid-back getaway with affordable accommodation, we can make it happen!
Once we have all your information and understand the vision for your holiday, we’ll start planning your trip.
With all your plans in place, all you need to do is pack your bags, hop on a plane and travel over land and sea to your destination of choice!